Today, U.S. Central Command, Saudi Armed Forces, and other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) partner nations begin exercise Eagle Resolve 23 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This exercise strengthens collective U.S.-Saudi and GCC readiness and improves the interoperability of the forces, contributing to regional stability.
More information: https://www.esc.guide/martac
"CENTCOM is committed to strengthening military-to-military relations throughout the region," said Gen. Michael "Erik" Kurilla, commander of CENTCOM. "Exercises like Eagle Resolve provide opportunities to demonstrate U.S.-Saudi military cooperation and deepen interoperability across the GCC all while advancing the security and stability in the Middle East."
• Air Defense Units
• P-8 Poseidon
• MH-60S Sea Hawk
• Fighter/Attack Aircraft
• USS McFaul (DDG 74)
• USS Indianapolis (LCS 17)
• USCGC Robert Goldman (WPC 1142)
• USCGC Emlen Tunnell (WPC 1145)
• USS Lewis B. Puller (ESB 3)
• T-38 Devil Ray unmanned surface vessel
• Integrated Air and Missile Defense
• Coordinate Information Operations
• Explosive Ordnance Disposal
• Crisis Management/Response
• Counter Terrorism/Irregular Warfare
• Joint Force Readiness
• Medical Countermeasures
• Maritime Mine Countermeasures
• Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear
Eagle Resolve 23 integrates many military assets and missions, including a live fire event involving ground-based air defense assets and live flying aircraft against UAS.